I added a short, quick list to the conversation on Geek Resolutions over at the Propeller Geeks Group, so here are some relevant things I want to get done in 2009:
1) Install/learn a Linux operating system on one of our home computers and bid adieu to Windows.
2) Beat Zelda: Twilight Princess. I’m sooooooo close, but I’ve been stuck for a bit and adamantly refuse to look up advice or hints.
3) Find someone to write a foreword for “Collect All 21!”
3a) What the heck – find a publisher for both “Collect All 21!” and “Crossing Decembers.”
4) Tackle another book-length fiction project.
5) At the other end of the spectrum, land a few more Thaumatrope submissions and some stuff for the upcoming Everyday Weirdness.
6) Be here (in the Propeller group) more. This will be easier when #1 is don because Propeller really slugs up the computer.